The ComplianceNet Advantage
- Our online compliance training programs feature a 'dynamic and responsive interface' ensuring that the training content is adaptable and usable across desktop and mobile devices.
- ComplianceNet online training programs have been authored by leading lawyers from Gilbert + Tobin Lawyers.
- Fully customisible; this means text and graphic content specific to your organisation can be readily incorporated into any program, this includes animated scenarios, case studies and test questions.
- Our generic programs offer many standard customisation options including:
- Inserting company policies with an 'I have read' acknowledgement
- Displaying your company name and key contacts in the training content
- Multiple versions of programs can be delivered so that your users receive only training content that is relevant to them
- Sending custom enrolment and reminder messages
- Randomised assessment questions and client defined pass mark
- Self-serve completion certificates.
- ComplianceNet offers a fully managed administration service where we:
- Manage enrolments and reminders and provide reports to an agreed schedule
- Manage the training process to ensure all employees are re-enrolled into refresher training on their completion anniversaries
- Provide a Support Help Desk accessible to administrators and users by phone or email.
ComplianceNet training programs have been developed in collaboration between leading lawyers from Gilbert + Tobin Lawyers and our e-learning designers. Each program delivers an engaging online learning experience, specifically designed to meet your compliance needs and all content is continually monitored and updated as laws and business conditions change.
Brent Fisse supervised the development of the ComplianceNet programs at Gilbert + Tobin as well as writing the Competition and Consumer Law scripts. Brent is an international authority on competition laws and compliance matters generally and continues to edit the Competition Law program.
Brent was professor of law at University of Sydney (1985-1995), and is a former partner at Gilbert + Tobin.
The smart choice for compliance training
Many of Australia's leading companies and organisations trust ComplianceNet for compliance training.
ComplianceNet clients include:
Bob Jane T-Mart
Fletcher Building Group
Department of Treasury & Finance, Victoria
Eastern Melbourne PHN
Essential Services Commission, Victoria
Herron Todd White
Medecins San Frontieres
Standard Chartered Bank