About this course
ComplianceNet's Competition Law training course has been developed by experts to cover the laws relating to competition and price fixing, trade practices, advertising, product safety and consumer guarantees. Harper Review amendments are covered.
This course covers the following areas of risk:
- About the Competition & Consumer Act
- Price Fixing
- Cartel Restraints
- AntiCompetitive Agreements
- Misuse of Market Power
- Exclusive Dealing
- Resale Price Maintenance
- Misleading or Deceptive Conduct
- Misleading Advertising
- Consumer Guarantees
- Product Liability and Safety
- Unconscionable Conduct
- Unfair Contract Terms
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Codes of Conduct
- Dealing with Investigators
- Document Control
This course is packed with engaging and informative content, with animated scenarios used extensively so your employees can see how everyday workplace situations can pose potential risks, and know when to seek further guidance.
This program features:
- Animated scenarios covering key concepts
- Key points that provide a snap shot of the training content on every page
- Glossary links to provide quick access to detailed explanations and technical terms
- Danger Zone, Take Note and Dos and Don'ts content highlight devices that emphasise key concepts.
Click on the Play button to view one of the many animations featured in this training program.
All programs may be customised to meet any specific requirements you may have. We offer many customisations as standard, these include:
- 'Long' and 'short' versions of the Competition and Consumer Law program provides you with the opportunity to present to users only topics relevant to their position or potential areas of risk
- The inclusion of company contacts into the training content. e.g. Legal or HR contacts
- Inserting relevant company policies within the content and the option to include an 'I have read...' acknowledgement
- Specifying the number of quick quiz, case studies and test questions
- Custom enrolment and reminder emails
Training administration and support
ComplianceNet manages your online training administration process and provide phone and email user 'Help Desk' support.
Our services include enrolment and reminder emails to users, suppling user reports to training administrators at agreed intervals and scheduling and managing refresher training requirements ensuring that all employees keep up-to-date with their compliance training requirements.
At a glance
Content customisation: Client content can be included
Company policies: Company policies and 'I have read' acknowledgements may be incorporated
Assessment: Randomised assessment questions
Certificate: Selfserve Certificate of Completion
Designed for: Managers, employees and contractors
Duration: Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
Versions: 'Long' and 'short' versions may be allocated
Recommended frequency: Annually
Mobile ready: Yes, optimised for desktop and mobile devices